Titanium Quantum allows both Extended Rearward Facing, and Extended Harnessing in Forward Facing. It’s the only car restraint you’ll ever need!
Titanium: Best Practice Safety from Birth to Eight Years Old
Titanium allows for Extended Rearward Facing up to a large 30-month-old, and Forward Facing with an internal harness to a large 8-year-old. This offers the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development. It’s the only restraint you’ll ever need.
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child’s head. Titanium comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air™, your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child’s head. As a result, this makes it the safest restraint to date we have ever produced.
Twist & Lift™
Titanium comes complete with Twist & Lift™ which allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. No re-threading straps, no uninstalling. This allows the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
Measuring an incredibly narrow 440mm across at its widest point in both Rearward and Forward Facing modes, Titanium is extremely compact. In fact, in Forward Facing mode, it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) child restraint in Australia. And the best part? The internal width the same as the Emerge series – so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Titanium features our new easy-care Active Fabric™ covers which are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers and shoulder pads can easily be removed for cleaning – without having to uninstall the restraint!
- Suitable from birth to large 8-year-old
- Extended Rearward Facing to large 30-month-old
- Extended Forward Facing with an internal harness to large 8-year-old
- Ultra compact width – great for 3 across
- Secur-air™ - Triple Layer Crash Protection
- Air Cocoon Technology™ integrated
- Active Fabric™ – hard wearing, cool and comfortable
- Twist & Lift™ - One-handed headrest & harness adjustment
- Press-Stud attached cover – remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist-resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- New design infant insert
- 9 recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster ‘Safety Zone’
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Vehicle seat protector included
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Widest) – 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 73cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 88cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 66cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm