The Vita Pro convertible car seat is best in class for advanced safety and comfort. Featuring our world first comfort headrest, that ensures a customised experience for your child, this convertible car seat is unlike anything on the market today. Vita Pro also features our new Safety Shield technology, which offers tailored and patented, Air Protect and G-CELL head and torso protection whilst being Australia's most compact rearward facing car seat at 540mm depth.
Best in class for advanced safety and comfort
- Safety Shield, Dual Action Protection, offering superior head and torso protection.
- Air ProtectTM superior side impact protection, featuring NEW compact design formula.
- World's first headrest with adjustable side head support for superior comfort and safety.
- NEW compact G-CELL design for improved safety and ease of installation.
- Compact rearward facing car seat 540mm depth
- Large seating depth for superior child comfort for older ages
- Fitted with ISOGO for easy installation
- NEW smart and compact ISOGO storage
- Rearward facing to 30months approximately (maximum height marker 390mm)
- Forward facing to 4 years of age approximately (maximum height marker of 435mm)
- Anti twist harness strap guides
- Modular Infant Insert: Offering superior comfort from newborns with 'Cool Baby' wicking fabric
- 3D Mesh for added pressure support and air flow
- 8 position headrest and in-built harness adjustment
- Easy 3 posistion headrest and in-built harness adjustment
- Built in rebound bar for simple quick seat installation
- Removable and machine washable seat covers
- Easy-Out Magnetic Harness Holders to aid simple and safe use of harness
- NEW 2 piece infant insert with head huggy to aid superior comfort for infants.
To be used in a rearward-facing position until the child's shoulders either reach the lower shoulder height marker (approximately 12 months of age) or reach the middle height marker (approximately 2 to 3 years of age). Then to be used in a forward-facing position until the child's shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approximately 4 years of age).