There are two types of warranty that we offer for purchases made:
1. Damage On Arrival (DOA) Warranty:
What is considered as a DOA warranty claim? - Example. When your item(s) arrive broken or appear to be not in good working order on initial usage. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty claims:
The buyer must check their item(s) immediately and report any damages or faults to the seller by e-mail within 72 hours of having received their item(s). We reserve the right to refuse any claims that are made after this timeframe and may request the buyer to return goods at their own expense.
We will repair the item(s) or send a replacement and we will only provide a refund if a replacement is not available.
2. Manufacturer/Supplier Product Warranty:
What may be considered as a manufacturer/supplier product warranty claim? - Example. When your item(s) are received in good working order but prove to be faulty at a later date during usage within the warranty period specified on the listing.
The following terms and conditions apply to manufacturer/supplier warranty claims:
- Please refer to the product description as the warranty period & terms differ from item to item.
- The buyer is required to directly contact the supplier or manufacturer as instructed by any warranty card enclosed or as instructed by Aussie Baby.
- Warranty is not transferable beyond the original buyer. The original buyer of the item(s) must present all warranty claims.
- Aussie Baby will cover all freight charges if the item(s) are required to be shipped back for repair, replacement or refund.
- We will repair the item(s) or send a replacement and we will only provide a refund if a replacement is not available.
- Your tax invoice is required to be presented as proof of purchase.
- Warranty is valid within Australia only.